24 June 2011

The advent of SMS in India.

TV9 Live - Indian Andhra Pradesh based television channel covering
live the events following the tragic demise of Chief Minister YSR
Reddy in a helicopter crash in April 2009.  Here are some very profound SMS messages
they flashed live during the coverage.  Extra care has been taken to
reproduce case and spelling accurately.

Ys you are RAKHING a man!

We miss god

I love you.

We miss u YSR. But we never forget u.

We miss d son of soil and a great n dynamic leader

King of AP, YSR

YSR is Andhragandhi

ss you YSR

I miss you Lord

V miss U YSR???

My life is YSR,l miss my life

I cannot believed this situvation

YSR is the king!

YSR u greate person

Farmers miss YSR

YSR greet cm in Andhra tiger.

God is never dead, so? YSR is never dead.

YSR AMARAHE

We miss you YSR we remember you all the time.

I am miss my real God - *** school staff

We r never forget u.

Hope ur sole live in peace.

YSRGRATCM.

Sir my tears are uncontrollable.

YSR did not die. He is in our heart.

YSR is living legend.

God gives yr sole peace

U R D king of D politics

We.miss.only.tiger

I am really very very sorry sorry, ysr

God of farmers went to God.

YSR is not Andhra king he is India king, HERO

State and country will miss great leader

NO ONE CAN DO LIKE YSR

Sir you are a great person you don't died you are ever living

thank u it is my deauty

we miss u the one

YSR we lost you

We are badgluck

YS YS YS YS YS YS

YSR is a dareing dashing diemalick

Please play fresh news

Hes a legend...he will be with us forever ...joy.

YSR IS A POLITICAL PERSON

Real God. YSR

YSR is a great cm.

YSR is a Kaliyuga

YSR wont die

Forallthepeoplegodisthere but for Y.S.

We miss A Great KING

YSR is a great man god always him

God has never end.

V CANT DIGEST YOUR DEATH

Jesus will definitely receive cm

We miss you uncle.  I am so sorry for this

ysr long long ago u r a great man

IS MANE OF THE POWAR Y.S.R

CHIEF MINISTER I MISS YOU. PLEASE COME BACK

Badluck.....

We.born.again.and.we.again.c.
m.

God has cheated....

Hatsup ysr

God is so selfish he taken over our leader

God BLEASE YOU YSR.

This is bad for A.P. people

HANDS UP Y.S.R

YSR JAYHO

I cont believe this only for YSR my heart hole

Sir were are you sir v want to c u

Dynamic leader of A.P is nowhere


- BSK

No comments: